Question & Answer

Askbens@yahoo.com to Submit Questions

Sunday, December 14, 2008

More on Long Distance, Nakedness, and Crazy Sandy Eggo

"I broke up w/my boyfriend because I went long distance and now I'm coming home for the holidays. Should I see him? "

This totally depends on if you see yourself with him long term.

A) If you do see him as a possible guy of your dreams, then see him, reignite the sparks, go for it. By now, you've been apart long enough to know the answer to the big questions about him. As you know, long distance will tell you what you need to know (whether you should be together or not).

B) If you do not see yourself with him, then do not talk to him, do not message him, do not meet up with him. You have just spent the last 5 months getting over him, with the idea in your head that this is the right decision. Seeing him will only set you back months... and it will only solve your short term loneliness issues. When you go back to your new "home" you'll be thinking about him again, as if you just left for the first time a week earlier.

(Update, I got a message from her - "I had sex w/him last night" followed by another email "I already want him to call or text though, that's bad") - She should have listened.

(Update, to the Update - When I asked if I could post this she said she couldn't talk b/c she was at his apt)

"What types of girls send naked pictures? "

All types of girls do. Read this article that my friend randomly sent to a few weeks ago. 11% of 13-16 year old girls, 36% of adult girls! It's amazing. Don't be shy, just ask. And if you do it...don't worry, everyone does. The best line from this "advice column" is "Make sure you are clear with your teen about what you consider appropriate “electronic” behavior." Too funny.

(Update, she did not spend me pictures)

"How do you tell someone that you are on a date with that they have something in their teeth? "

I ask them: "Are we friends yet?" If they say "Yes" then you tell them, if they say "no" then its probably not a good date anyway so you can then decide to say something like "oh, well if we were friends I would tell you that you have something in your teeth" Or you can just not tell them, as long as you can stand looking at him/her w/it for the next 20 min/hour.

(Update, she laughed her ass off at this response)

Back for another bout of CRAZY is "Sandy Eggo"

"If you were dating someone and she basically threw a temper tantrum, whined, called and texted a few times until she got her way, would you stay with them?"

I would, but I would need some space. We all know most girls have a little crazy in them... but its the amount of crazy a guy can put up w/that can make or break a relationship. Someone like me can deal w/lotsa crazy before pushed away b/c we've been dealing with it our whole lives. Many guys can't put up with much, so you may be treading on thin ice.

(Update - She's still w/him... and she's still nuts)

Have you ever paid for sex?

Every day... every date... but never directly paying... its all indirect... and sometimes, even though I've paid for it... I don't want it anymore. Tell me if that makes sense. I do have a freind who paid for head from a hooker in Montreal... then after she did coke lines she passed out and he took his money back and left. I'm not sure, since he got his money back, if it actually counts as paying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home